Sunday, October 23, 2022

I hope this is accurate.

 Watching The Red Wave Approach Shore

I certainly hope that this article is correct, and the socalled redwave is a big one.

However, read the comment by bobby b after the article.

That's kind of how I feel. Maybe the reason the asshole dems are switching money to other seats is because they know they have this seat rigged and can't lose the election. Slow joe stayed in his basement and stole the last election easily. Maybe they got this one sewed up.

Who knows? Find out in a couple of weeks.

But as far as voting goes, this will be (I think) the Second Time in my voting history I have not voted. 

I got one of those political hard copy mailer the other day. The face of it was made to look like a ballot with the squares for checkboxes. And next to each checkbox it said Democrat. Here in california the top two votegetters go into the election. It is no longer republican vs democrat, as it should be. And in most cases if there is a republican running they are just democrat lite.

So I will be sitting this year out.

4 comments:

  1. We need your conservative vote, Fred...as many as you can muster..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me here, there are no conservatives to vote for.

      Delete
  2. I hope I'm wrong, but I think that this election is already rigged and has been for years. Question is, what to do about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not certain there is anything we Can do about it at this point. Until we can hang all of them we are just gonna have to ride it out.

      Delete