Friday, October 14, 2022

A Movie called Prepper

 I just now watched a movie, called Prepper.

The basic premise is a couple starts to prep without knowing what they are doing, and they seek help.

The movie is a mixture of slight comedy, stereotyping, slight drama, and some bad acting. But the bad acting adds to the movie. I think.

I can't say I 100% recommend it, but it beats the hell out of the yardwork I had planned.

On youtube I did a search for movies, and the full complement was about survival, emp, shtf whatever you want to call it. So I selected one. 

Now it is time for a cup of coffee and an apple pie.

Here is the movie:

3 comments:

  1. On your recommendation I watched it.
    Pawfiction is better. Well some of it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this movie wasn't that good was it. You are correct, the Pawfiction is better.

      Delete
    2. Another place you might read the stories is timebomb2000.com.

      Delete