Wednesday, October 12, 2022

I don't want the government to know what I buy

 WEF BANKER: ELIMINATING CASH GIVES ‘ABSOLUTE CONTROL’ OVER POPULATION

Government has almost unlimited ability to know everything about you.

Why would I want them to have even more control over me, by letting them know everything I buy. And giving them the ability to curtail my spending if they don't like what I am doing.

Oh, I see you bought a new phone today. What's that number, let's put an automatic tap on that one.

Oh, I see you are trying to buy a pistol? I didn't like that meme you posted last week, so no access to your financial account today. After you are re-habilitated maybe we can give you access.

Your facebook shows you posted disparaging comments about blm and antifa and democrats, you can't buy groceries this week.

And so on and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment