Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I guess I am a Trumpie!

 Are "Trumpies" the new MAGA Republicans?

In this upcoming 2024 presidential election, I have firmly decided I will only vote for Donald Trump for president. I will no longer vote for the least undesirable choice. 

I voted for GHW Bush the first time, thinking he was gonna be a good President. He raised taxes.

I voted for him the second time because he was the least undesirable. The least worst choice. And so it went thru W, Romney, McCain, Dole, and all the others. 

As time went on I was getting more and more pissed off that these "Republicans" weren't doing the goddamn job I voted them in to do.

And now Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air. I will only vote for him, or someone damn close to being like him, in the future. 

So yes, I am a Trumpie. And proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment