Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Online Book

 Repacious Creditor

I have finished reading an online novel? book? story that I thought I would share with you.

It is called Repacious Creditor. I believe the correct spelling of that would be Rapacious.

Anyway, I think this is something you might be interested in reading. It is about politics, finances, prepping, virus, and civil war. All in our current timeframe.

The book could do with a good editor to firm up the plots, timelines, and maybe grammar and spelling. It is not an award winner.

But, if hollyweird grabbed hold of it they could make a good miniseries out of it, in the style of Lonesome Dove maybe.

If you don't like it, can't say we didn't try.

8 comments:

  1. Started today. Interesting through first 5 chapters. Looks to be worth continuing, but may be a long read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a relatively long read, but it is entertaining.

      Delete
  2. I am past chapter ten and yes,some polishing and editing is called for... Use to do that for my ex wife when she presented papers to the Library of Congress and to the assorted Veterans Administration Library Service. She couldn't write a paper to save her soul and had a PhD in Library Science and a Masters in History...couldn't write worth a damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder, is grammar and spelling still taught in our schools?

      Delete
  3. I finished, good premise! Polished up, expended and filled in, edited correctly would make a fine story and book. Over 50 chapters in a bulletin board format was a challenge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. There are many others at that site you might check out.

      Delete
  4. I have been reading several different authors on the same website for the last month. I had not gotten to this one yet, but will likely read it when I finish the story I an currently reading.

    All of the authors on the site are amateur or are self published. As such, they do not have the professional proofreaders that commercial authors use. Yes, the spelling and grammar often leave something to be desired, but many of the authors there are wonderful storytellers. They are just not as polished as the "professionals".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read many of the stories on that site and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I have not read the ones about zombies. No, they are not professionals, but they do an excellent job with their stories. I have been viewing the non completed stories section, reading the ones that look like they have been continued. I hope to read many more there.

      Delete